Brand: Bean Products
Color: Organic Cotton Pillow Only
- 100% organic cotton fabric with a luxurious 500 thread count sateen finish - 100% made in USA
- Our Natural Organic Kapok Pillow is soft like down yet firm enough to not bottom out - providing great head and neck support and unparalled comfort.
- This exceptional silky lightweight fluffy fiber comes from Rain Forest Kapok trees - Responsibly harvested to maintain an annual supply
- Protect your health, home and planet with our non-toxic petroleum free natural kapok pillows.
- Bean Products Pillows, also come in a wide choice of sizes and fills - Cotton and Organic Cotton Fabric are used to make Buckwheat, Millet, and MultiGrain filled pillows
model number: 154PJV
Part Number: 154PJV
Details: Bean Products pure Organic Kapok pillows are environmentally friendly, nontoxic ( NO FLAME RETARDANTS OR CHEMICALS ), super comfortable and covered in luxurious 500 thread count 100% organic cotton ticking. These wonderful premium pillows are overstuffed, but the extraordinary filling is removable to obtain desired firmness or later to add fill if needed which allows this pillow to be handed down to the next generation. Kapok is a very light and fluffy fiber naturally harvested from tree seed pods of the great Kapok tree that supports incredible amounts of life of insects, reptiles, mammals and birds in the world's rainforests, and makes for an amazingly soft comfortable down-like feel yet firm enough to support and not sink in for easy breathing and proper head and neck alignment resulting the best sleep you can have, organically.
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 11.5 x 6.5 inches