- Artisan handmade and fair trade
- Made from tagua nut from the Amazon Rainforest
- Slip knot pull closure for the perfect length
- Chunky bold statement style
- Vibrant dramatic color
Details: This necklace has a bold turn of shapes and colors for a necklace you will look and feel great in. You will find the design to be fresh and colorful, a vivid accent to a more neutral outfit. This handmade necklace is also fair trade for a world of difference. The colors are royal blue, magenta purple, and delicate grey. This necklace is made of eco friendly tagua nut from the Amazon Rainforest for an exotic look and feel helping you to escape the ordinary.
* The necklace is easily pulled in place with a sliding knot designed to give you options on the exact length of the necklace.
* The beads are 1 inch by 0.75 inches (2.5 cm by 2 cm).
* The length of the necklace is 30 inches long (75 cm).
* Makes a lovely birthday, Christmas, anniversary or retirement gift for women who love unique handmade pieces.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.3 x 0.4 inches