Brand: Dirty Labs
- GENTLE: Our formula is consciously formulated with 100% bio and mineral-based ingredients. We left out all the harsh chemicals, fillers, toxins, and pollutants commonly found in other boosters to create a hyperefficient, nontoxic, biodegradable formula. We only use the good stuff so your body and the environment are left as clean as your detergent.
- EFFECTIVE: Our advanced 4-in-1 formula is the first laundry product in the US to feature a groundbreaking bioenzyme that breaks down tough-to-remove “biological” stains and odors caused by sweat, body grime, and blood. (Think ring around the collar, yellow pit stains, weird grey or yellow stains on your favorite white sheets, and other stains.)
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: At Dirty Labs - Less is More. By creating hyper-concentrated formulas, we greatly reduce our package sizes (and thus, our carbon footprint). Our packaging is made of recyclable cardboard. Our scoop is made from responsibly sourced schima superba wood. Our materials are responsibly sourced and extracted directly from nature. We examine every aspect of our product life cycles in order to achieve the safest, most sustainable solutions.
- DIRECTIONS: Follow your washer and garment care label instructions. For best results, use with Dirty Labs Bio Laundry Detergents. For standard and HE machines. Septic Safe. 1) Use laundry detergent as you normally would. 2) Add Bio Laundry Booster to wash drum before adding clothes.
- SPECS: 480 g = 48 loads. Free & Clear (Scent Free). Compatible with traditional and HE washers. Optimized for cold water. No synthetic ingredients. Biodegradable formula. Hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin. Safe for babies and pets. Cruelty-free. Vegan. No sulfates. No dyes. No parabens and preservatives. No optical brighteners. No chlorine bleach. No 1,4-dioxane. No fragrance. No CA Prop. 65 chemicals. Packaging and formula are BPA-free.
Binding: Health and Beauty
model number: 112101
Part Number: 112101
Details: "Dirty Labs is pushing an outdated industry forward. Most cleaners today use cleaning technologies that were developed almost 100 years ago. While laundry cleaning has evolved over time with some updates and improvements, deep-cleaning formulas still rely heavily on harmful, petroleum-based chemicals. Dirty Labs is different. By combining advanced enzymes and next-generation biobased ingredients, we created Phytolase, a unique, enzyme-driven cleaning technology that delivers exceptional cleaning power without toxic chemicals. Precision targeting: Each enzyme class in Phytolase is designed to target a specific type of stain. Once an enzyme finds its specific stain, it breaks that stain down into simpler component pieces that lift and rinse away. Active stain processing: After working on one stain, enzymes actively target new stains and continue breaking down more stains throughout the duration of the wash cycle. Synergistic, full-spectrum coverage: In addition to enzymes, Phytolase utilizes plant and sugar-derived surfactants to unlock additional enzyme performance and break down grease and oils. Together, they bolster each other to provide exceptional, deep cleaning on a full spectrum of tough stains. Anti-redeposition: With traditional detergents, stains can often redeposit back onto clothing and fabrics during the wash cycle. Our enzymes break down stains into water-miscible component pieces, allowing stains to lift and rinse away with your wash water. Brighter colors: Our biobased ingredients are gentler on clothing and have demonstrated better color stability and reduced color bleeding in fabrics. Phytolase also removes dirt and microfibrils that make your clothes and fabrics look dull and less vibrant—meaning newer-looking clothes that can be worn for longer."
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 4.3 x 3.8 inches