- DESIGNED WITH BOTH YOU AND THE ENVIRONMENT IN MIND - The Jordan Green Clean Toothbrush is made of 90% recycled materials. The handle is made using 100% recycled plastic from e.g. yoghurt, margarine and food tubs while the remaining 10 % (the bristle) is 100 % bio-based
- ERGONOMIC AND EFFICIENT - The soft toothbrush is made of 100% bio-based nylon and the narrow soft brush lets you easily access hard to reach places. As opposed to other eco-friendly toothbrushes, Jordan Green Clean is ergonomic and completely neutral in taste
- ECO FRIENDLY PRODUCTS - The eco friendly toothbrushes comes in eco-friendly packaging that is made entirely from recycled paper fibres. By using paper scrap creatively, it is recycled into something protective and useful. The packaging label is made by FSC-certified paper from responsibly managed forests, making the eco toothbrush a great sustainable gift
- SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN - Simplicity and functionality coupled with a love for the environment, this is the philosophy of the Jordan Green Clean, designed by the famous Nordic designer Andreas Engesvik. In the design process, nothing has been left to chance, and only sustainable materials are used
- AWARD WINNING - As a validation of our work, we won a sustainability award at the IdentiPlast in March 2019 because Jordan Green Clean is both sustainable, efficient and ergonomic. By using recycled material, we maintain the value of materials for as long as possible and are part of a circular economy. The toothbrush you will receive will be a random colour of either pink, blue or green
Part Number: Jordan-7046110051627
Details: Jordan Green Clean for Adults and Children is created with the desire to be able to use resources in the best possible way. Therefore, 90 percent of the total product, including packaging, is made from recycled materials. The remaining 10 percent is primarily the brush itself, which is made from bio-based nylon.
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 2.2 x 0.6 inches