Brand: Nomadic State of Mind
- GET YOUR LEISURE ON: Our rendition of the flip flop is tailored for your casual lifestyle in mind. Not a trail hiker, this one is not meant for adventures activities that require a back strap. Designed for casually walking the beach, going to the club, or wherever leisure is intended!
- FLEXES WITH YOUR FOOT: PolyPro rope combines twist with durability and strength. The material flexes with your movements without stretching the sandal out of shape. It’s all rope top to bottom – no rubber sole!
- BUILT TO BE COMFY: Our rope becomes softer after repeated wear. Looks tough, yet super-light – weighs under 10 ounces! Knotty texture feels soft, not scratchy, on your sockless foot. Will fit wide feet comfortably a half-size up.
- HANDMADE & SUSTAINABLE:With rope made in North Carolina out of partially reclaimed PolyPro cord, our JCs are vegan and cruelty-fre. The sandals are then handcrafted by artisans in Nicaragua to wrap around your feet in eco-friendly style.
- EASY TO CARE FOR: Our rope sandals are machine washable and can be safely spun in your dryer, too. Colorfast dyes won’t fade in the wash. Or air-dry them for that all-natural vibe. Looks great on the beach; but avoid getting sandal wet.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 4.0 x 2.0 inches