Brand: nomadic state of mind
- LIBERATE THE TOES: Our Moksha sandals, or otherwise known as “yogi toes” or “yoga sandals” are designed to spread your toes and teach your toes to act as separate units. Intended to help with balance and aliment throughout the body, adjust the toe spreaders to go between each toe or wrap around the big and little toe only. Perfect for any adventure ahead!
- FLEXES WITH YOUR FOOT: PolyPro rope combines twist with durability and strength. The material flexes with your movements without stretching the sandal out of shape. It’s all rope top to bottom – no rubber sole!
- BUILT TO BE COMFY: Our rope becomes softer after repeated wear. Looks tough, yet super-light – weighs under 10 ounces! Knotty texture feels soft, not scratchy, on your sockless foot. Will fit wide feet comfortably a half-size up.
- HANDMADE & SUSTAINABLE: With rope made in North Carolina out of partially reclaimed PolyPro cord, our Moksha sandals are vegan and cruelty-free. The sandals are then handcrafted by artisans in Nicaragua to wrap around your feet in eco-friendly style.
- EASY TO CARE FOR: Our rope sandals are machine washable and can be safely spun in your dryer, too. Colorfast dyes won’t fade in the wash. Or air-dry them for that all-natural vibe. Looks great on the beach; but avoid getting sandal wet.
model number: mok44
Part Number: mok44
Details: the moksha toe spreader! get balanced! this sandal has a spreader rope between each toe- for some takes a little getting used to- many uses besides daily wear- teaching your toes to spread. machine washable, dribble, and super soft.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 4.5 x 1.9 inches