Brand: Nomadic State of Mind
- SIMPLY MORE: Our San Juan sandal combines the traditional thong style flip-flop with a multiple top foot contact style. Designed with three points of contact, which relieves pressure from the top of the foot. Perfect for island-hopping or summer music festivals, they wrap your feet for all the rugged adventures ahead.
- FLEXES WITH YOUR FOOT: PolyPro rope combines twist with durability and strength. The material flexes with your movements without stretching the sandal out of shape. It’s all rope top to bottom – no rubber sole!
- BUILT TO BE COMFY: Our rope becomes softer after repeated wear. Looks tough, yet super-light – weighs under 10 ounces! Knotty texture feels soft, not scratchy, on your sockless foot. Will fit wide feet comfortably a half-size up.
- HANDMADE & SUSTAINABLE: With rope made in North Carolina out of partially reclaimed PolyPro cord, our San Juan sandals are vegan and cruelty-free. The sandals are then handcrafted by artisans in Nicaragua to wrap around your feet in eco-friendly style.
- EASY TO CARE FOR: Our rope sandals are machine washable and can be safely spun in your dryer, too. Colorfast dyes won’t fade in the wash. Or air-dry them for that all-natural vibe. Looks great on the beach; but avoid getting sandal wet.
model number: San Juan
Details: the "san Juan", inspired by weeks of daily surfing in Nicaragua, when the mind finally calms enough to breathe with the flow of the ocean, and creativity once again appears from the horizon. This style combines the traditional thong type sandal with a multiple top foot contact, relieving pressure on the top of the foot. This sandal is constructed of all rope, like most of our sandals. This sandal does not have an adjustable backstrap. The focus of this sandal that varies from a usual flip-flop style sandal is its three points of contact, instead of one-which alleviates strain on one area of both the sandal and the foot.
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 5.8 x 1.9 inches