Color: Black Slate
- Designed in California—Polarized lenses with 100% UV protection make it more fun to be in the sun
- Flexible frames, made from SuperLight recycled plastic, fit comfortably on your face
- Sunski donates 1% of sales to environmental nonprofits and is committed to going carbon neutral by 2020, so you can feel really good about your sunglasses
- Plastic-free packaging made from recycled materials, including a microfiber cleaning pouch
- Sunski’s Lifetime Warranty and replacement lens kits ensure these shades stay on your face and out of the bin
Details: Sunski is a proudly independent sunglasses company based in San Francisco, California. We turn recycled plastic into stylish, functional, quality sunglasses that give you the best outside experience for a fair price. Our commitment to sustainability, grassroots community and design without shortcuts helps us stand out in the crowd. Our culture is rooted in a passion for product design and a love for the outdoors. We believe in the simple joy of going outside-whatever that means to you-and great sunglasses that make those moments even better. Lenses - Solid polarization TAC (Triacetate Cellulose) - 100% UVA/UVB protection - Category 3: 10-15% VLT (Visible Light Transmission) - Base 4 and 6 lens curvature. Frames - Stainless steel hinges with lock-tight screws - Recycled polycarbonate plastic - Flexible frames with tapered arms ensure a super comfortable fit.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.3 x 2.0 inches