Brand: TO GO WARE
- ECO FRIENDLY MISSION: Reusable bamboo utensils replace single use plastic utensils for the environmentally conscious and bamboo is a highly sustainable material; To Go Ware practices ethical manufacturing and zero waste operations.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Made from durable material, To Go Ware bamboo utensils are also heat and stain-resistant; These bamboo utensils are safe to use on non-stick surfaces and won't absorb flavors
- WASHABLE: To Go Ware products are hand-finished with a food-safe coating, and dishwasher safe; To Go Ware utensil sets are a long-lasting alternative to disposable silverware
- EARTH DAY: Be a part of the change and align yourself with Mother Earth by using To Go Ware reusable utensils; Help to protect the environment with more eco friendly choices; Earth Day is a great time to start fighting for a green future!
- SAFE FOR YOUR FAMILY: To Go Ware reusable bamboo utensils are BPA free and phthalate free; Feel good knowing the products used in your household are free of chemicals
model number: TGW_5pkknives_C5.00-CA
Part Number: TGW_5pkknives_C5.00-CA
Details: In early 2004, I took a trip to the local landfill after spending the day landscaping my backyard. I was horrified by how many single-use bags filled the scene. Plastic bags blanketed the landscape in a thin mix of white and beige plastic.
On my way home, I continued to notice plastic bags everywhere; caught in trees and on fence posts, half drowned in gutter puddles and blowing in the streets like urban tumbleweeds. I vowed to stop using single-use bags for good. Inspired, I dropped a few bucks on a secondhand sewing machine and began sewing what would ultimately become the first ChicoBag brand reusable bag.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 4.2 x 1.2 inches